Thursday, December 3, 2009

Calamansi Juice



To start my Beauty and Healthy regimen, I included Calamansi in my "must-trys".
I read several articles about this so I am very confident in the effect of this one. Even some of the most beautiful women in the Philippines recommended this.

Every morning, I put one calamnsi juice in a glass full of luke-warm water and drink it.It helps to flush out the toxins in our body.

"Citrofortunella Microcarpa" (calamansi's scientific name) is a type of citrus that is native to the Philippines. It has many uses and is very cheap!
Some of its uses are:

*Body Deodorant (it can whiten your underarms)
*Hand Sanitizer (to get that stinky odor from your hands)
*Bleaching for fabrics
*Shampoo (eliminates itching & promotes hair growth)

1 comment:

  1. i like it that when i drink a glass of calamansi juice after eating a lot, i don't gain weight the next day.calamansi has many good benefits. :)

    ReplyDelete